NEW YORK, June 18, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The global web analytics market is poised to grow by USD 3.05 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 19% during the forecast period. The report provides an up-to-date analysis of the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Request a free sample report here: www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40349
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Based on segmentation by deployment, which is the leading segment in the market?
Based on the deployment, the market witnessed significant growth in the cloud-based segment in 2019.
- What are the major trends in the market?
The proliferation of AI in web analytics is the major trend in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 19% during the forecast period.
- Who are the top players in the market?
Adobe Inc., AT Internet, Facebook Inc., Google LLC, International Business Machines Corp., Microsoft Corp., Oracle Corp., SAS Institute Inc., Verizon Communications Inc., and Webtrends Inc. are the top vendors in the market.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
The market is driven by the rising preference for online shopping. However, the increasing availability of open-source solutions might challenge growth.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will increase during the forecast period. Adobe Inc., AT Internet, Facebook Inc., Google LLC, International Business Machines Corp., Microsoft Corp., Oracle Corp., SAS Institute Inc., Verizon Communications Inc., and Webtrends Inc. are some of the major market participants.
In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this web analytics market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Web Analytics Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Web Analytics Market is segmented as below:
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
Request a free sample to learn more about the global trends impacting the web analytics market:
Related Reports on Information Technology Include:
Global Analytics Market – Global analytics market is segmented by end-user (BFSI, manufacturing, retail, healthcare, and others), solution (services and software), and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America).
Request a Free Sample Report
Global Business Intelligence (BI) and Analytics Platforms Market – Global business intelligence and analytics platforms market is segmented by end-user (BFSI, healthcare, ICT, government, and others) and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America).
Request a Free Sample Report
Web Analytics Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. This study identifies the proliferation of AI in web analytics as one of the prime trends driving the Web Analytics Market growth during the next few years. The web analytics market report covers the following areas:
- Web Analytics Market Size
- Web Analytics Market Trends
- Web Analytics Market Industry Analysis
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Web Analytics Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist web analytics market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the web analytics market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the web analytics market across APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of web analytics market vendors
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Value chain analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY DEPLOYMENT
- Market segmentation by deployment
- Comparison by deployment
- Cloud-based – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- On-premises – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by deployment
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Increasing adoption of the cloud
- Need for predictive analytics
- Proliferation of AI in web analytics
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Adobe Inc.
- AT Internet
- Facebook Inc.
- Google LLC
- International Business Machines Corp.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Oracle Corp.
- SAS Institute Inc.
- Verizon Communications Inc.
- Webtrends Inc.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/-3-05-billion-growth-expected-in-global-web-analytics-market–technavio-301315581.html