NEW YORK, April 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ —
Technavio has been monitoring the fracking water treatment market and it is poised to grow by USD 1.12 billion during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of almost 4% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Download Our Free Sample Report for a more detailed analysis
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, however, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have a low impact on the fracking water treatment market.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Based on segmentation by application, which is the leading segment in the market?
Based on the application, the market saw maximum growth in the treatment and recycle segment in 2020.
- What are the major trends in the market?
The introduction of stringent regulatory policies will be a major trend in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market is projected to grow at a CAGR of almost 4% during the forecast period.
- Who are the top players in the market?
Aquatech International LLC, DuPont de Nemours Inc., Evoqua Water Technologies LLC, Halliburton Co., Oasys Water Inc., Schlumberger Ltd., SUEZ SA, VEOLIA ENVIRONNEMENT SA, WesTech Engineering Inc., and Xylem Inc. are the major players in the market.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
The market is driven by the increasing consumption of oil and natural gas. However, fluctuations in crude oil prices might hamper growth.
- How big is the North American market?
North America dominated the market with an 87% share in 2020.
Related Reports on Utilities Include:
Global Smart Water Network Market – Global smart water network market is segmented by technology (smart meter, monitoring and control, communication network, and data management) and geography (Europe, North America, APAC, MEA, and South America).
Download the Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Water Quality Monitoring Equipment Market – Global water quality monitoring equipment market is segmented by application (groundwater, drinking water, wastewater, aquaculture, and others) and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America).
Download the Exclusive Free Sample Report
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. Aquatech International LLC, DuPont de Nemours Inc., Evoqua Water Technologies LLC, Halliburton Co., Oasys Water Inc., Schlumberger Ltd., SUEZ SA, VEOLIA ENVIRONNEMENT SA, WesTech Engineering Inc., and Xylem Inc. are some of the major market participants. Although the increasing consumption of oil and natural gas will offer immense growth opportunities, fluctuations in crude oil prices are likely to pose a challenge for the market vendors. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this fracking water treatment market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Fracking Water Treatment Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Fracking Water Treatment Market is segmented as below:
- Treatment & Recycle
- Deep Well Injection
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40641
Fracking Water Treatment Market 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The fracking water treatment market report covers the following areas:
- Fracking Water Treatment Market Size
- Fracking Water Treatment Market Trends
- Fracking Water Treatment Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies stringent regulatory policies as one of the prime reasons driving the Fracking Water Treatment Market growth during the next few years.
Fracking Water Treatment Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist fracking water treatment market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the fracking water treatment market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the fracking water treatment market across North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of fracking water treatment market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Treatment and recycle – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Deep well injection – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Aquatech International LLC
- DuPont de Nemours Inc.
- Evoqua Water Technologies LLC
- Halliburton Co.
- Oasys Water Inc.
- Schlumberger Ltd.
- SUEZ SA
- VEOLIA ENVIRONNEMENT SA
- WesTech Engineering Inc.
- Xylem Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/analyzing-covid-19-impact-on-fracking-water-treatment-market—1-12-billion-growth-expected-during-2021-2025–technavio-301280902.html