NEW YORK, June 4, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The Carbon Black Industry Procurement – Sourcing and Intelligence Report, provides key information about the market. For instance, the Carbon Black Industry Market will grow at a CAGR of 5.48% during 2021-2025.
Key Players in the Carbon Black Industry Market Include: Cabot Corp., Birla Corp. Ltd., Orion Engineered Carbons SA, International CSRC Investment Holdings Co. Ltd., Jiangxi Black Cat Carbon Black Co. Ltd
Get detailed insights on the COVID-19 pandemic crisis and recovery analysis of the Carbon Black Industry market. Request for FREE Sample Report
Carbon Black Industry Market Analysis
- Analysis of the cost and volume drivers and supply market forecasts in various regions are offered in this Carbon Black Industry research report. This market intelligence report also analyzes the top supply markets and the critical cost drivers that can aid buyers and suppliers devise a cost-effective category management strategy.
Insights Delivered into the Carbon Black Industry Market
- This market intelligence report on Carbon Black Industry answers to all the critical problems faced by investors who seek cost-saving opportunities in a competitive market. It also offers actionable anecdotes on the industry structure and supply market forecasts including highlights of the top vendors in this market. Our procurement experts have determined effective category pricing strategies that are attuned to the dynamics of this market which can be leveraged to maximize revenue generation against minimum investments on the products.
The reports help buyers understand:
- Global and regional spend potential for Carbon Black Industry for the period of 2021-2025
- Risk management and sustainability strategies
- Incumbent supplier evaluation metrics
- Pricing outlook and factors influencing the procurement process
This Carbon Black Industry Market procurement research report offers coverage of:
- Regional spend dynamism and factors impacting costs
- The total cost of ownership and cost-saving opportunities
- Supply chain margins and pricing models
For more information on the exact spend growth rate and yearly category spend, Sign Up for a FREE sample report
This market intelligence report identifies the major costs incurred by suppliers and provides additional information on:
- Competitiveness index for suppliers
- Market favorability index for suppliers
- Supplier and buyer KPIs
Related Reports on Materials Include:
- Plastic Bags and Pouches – Forecast and Analysis: The plastic bags and pouches industry is set to witness a spend growth of over USD 3 billion with spend momentum to accelerate at a CAGR of more than 3% by 2024. Plastic bags and pouches are extensively being used by food and restaurant chains, supermarkets, and hypermarkets to pack food products, as they keep them fresh for a longer time.
- Dyes and Pigments Market Sourcing and Procurement Report: This spend growth is mainly attributed to buyers’ growing preference towards organic pigments to cater to consumer’s demand for organic clothing. Beneficial properties of UV curable inks such as environment-friendliness, sharp contrast, good opacity, lightfastness, among others will propel their demand in the inks sector.
- Synthetic Resins – Sourcing and Procurement Intelligence Report: The proliferation of the e-commerce sector is creating a substantial requirement of a range of flexible packages which, in turn, is catering to the spend growth in the synthetic resins market. Among the category segments, epoxy resins segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 7.35%.
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
- Category Pricing Insights
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category Management Strategy
- Category Management Enablers
- Suppliers Selection
- Suppliers under Coverage
- US Market Insights
- Category scope
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions. To know more https://www.spendedge.com/request-for-demo
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/carbon-black-industry-sourcing-and-procurement-report-evolving-opportunities-and-new-market-possibilities-spendedge-301304981.html