NEW YORK, April 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ —
Technavio has been monitoring the culinary tourism market and it is poised to grow by $ 31.42 bn during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of almost 7% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are the major trends in the market?
The introduction of food trucks is a major trend driving the growth of the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market will accelerate at a CAGR of almost 7% and the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be $ 31.42 bn.
- Who are the top players in the market?
Abercrombie & Kent USA LLC, Butterfield & Robinson Inc., Classic Journeys, G Adventures, Gourmet On Tour Ltd., Greaves Travel Ltd., International Culinary Tours, ITC Travel Group Ltd., The Travel Corp., and Topdeck Travel Ltd., are some of the major market participants.
- What is the key market driver?
The increase in integrative culinary and cultural events is one of the major factors driving the market.
- How big is the Europe market?
The Europe region will contribute to 31% of the market share.
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
- Automotive Audio Speakers Market by Application and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025- The automotive audio speakers market has the potential to grow by USD 6.38 billion during 2021-2025, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 7.29%. Download FREE sample report
- Spa Market by Type and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025– The spa market has the potential to grow by USD 22.08 billion during 2021-2025, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 6.15%. Download FREE sample report
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Abercrombie & Kent USA LLC, Butterfield & Robinson Inc., Classic Journeys, G Adventures, Gourmet On Tour Ltd., Greaves Travel Ltd., International Culinary Tours, ITC Travel Group Ltd., The Travel Corp., and Topdeck Travel Ltd. are some of the major market participants. The increase in integrative culinary and cultural events will offer immense growth opportunities. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this culinary tourism market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Culinary Tourism Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Culinary Tourism Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR70511
Culinary Tourism Market 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The culinary tourism market report covers the following areas:
- Culinary Tourism Market Size
- Culinary Tourism Market Trends
- Culinary Tourism Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the introduction of food trucks as one of the prime reasons driving the culinary tourism market growth during the next few years.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Download Free sample report
Culinary Tourism Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist culinary tourism market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the culinary tourism market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the culinary tourism market across Europe, North America, APAC, South America, and MEA
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of culinary tourism market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- Domestic – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- International – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Impact of COVID-19 on type segments of market and recovery from pandemic
- Market opportunity by Type
- Customer landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Abercrombie & Kent USA LLC
- Butterfield & Robinson Inc.
- Classic Journeys
- G Adventures
- Gourmet On Tour Ltd.
- Greaves Travel Ltd.
- International Culinary Tours
- ITC Travel Group Ltd.
- The Travel Corp.
- Topdeck Travel Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Report Link: https://www.technavio.com/report/culinary-tourism-market-industry-analysis
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/culinary-tourism-market-to-grow-by–31-42-bn-in-2021industry-analysis-market-trends-market-growth-opportunities-and-forecast-2025-technavio-301273909.html