NEW YORK, May 3, 2021 /PRNewswire/ —
Technavio has been monitoring the food service market in APAC and it is poised to grow by USD 317.03 billion during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Based on segmentation by product, which is the leading segment in the market?
Based on the product, the market saw maximum growth in the food sales segment in 2020.
- What are the major trends in the market?
The growing demand for alcoholic beverages is the major trend in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period.
- Who are the top players in the market?
Barista Coffee Co. Ltd., Del Taco Restaurants Inc., Dominos Pizza Inc., McDonald Corp., Papa Johns International Inc., Restaurant Brands International Inc., Seven and i Holdings Co. Ltd., Starbucks Corp., The Wendys Co., and YUM! Brands Inc. are the major players in the market.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
The market is driven by the increasing number of foodservice chains. However, the growing preference for home-cooked food might challenge growth.
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Global Food Delivery Services Market – Global food delivery services market is segmented by geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA) and market landscape (order focused and logistics focused).
Download the Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Quick Service Restaurants Market – Global quick service restaurants market is segmented by service (eat-in service, takeaway service, drive-thru service, and home delivery service) and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America).
Download the Exclusive Free Sample Report
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Barista Coffee Co. Ltd., Del Taco Restaurants Inc., Dominos Pizza Inc., McDonald Corp., Papa Johns International Inc., Restaurant Brands International Inc., Seven and i Holdings Co. Ltd., Starbucks Corp., The Wendys Co., and YUM! Brands Inc. are some of the major market participants. Although the increasing number of food service chains will offer immense growth opportunities, the growing preference for home-cooked food is likely to pose a challenge for the market vendors. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this food service market in APAC forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Food Service Market in APAC 2021-2025: Segmentation
Food Service Market in APAC is segmented as below:
- Food Sales
- Beverage Sales
- Delivery And Takeaway
- Fast Foods
- Cafes And Bars
- Rest Of APAC
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40970
Food Service Market in APAC 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The food service market in APAC report covers the following areas:
- Food Service Market Size in APAC
- Food Service Market Trends in APAC
- Food Service Market Industry Analysis in APAC
This study identifies the growing demand for alcoholic beverages as one of the prime reasons driving the Food Service Market in APAC growth during the next few years.
Food Service Market in APAC 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist food service market growth in APAC during the next five years
- Estimation of the food service market size in APAC and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the food service market across China and the Rest of APAC
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of food service market vendors in APAC
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Food sales – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Beverage sales – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- Restaurants – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Delivery and takeaway – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Fast foods – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Cafes and bars – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- China – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Rest of APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Barista Coffee Co. Ltd.
- Del Taco Restaurants Inc.
- Dominos Pizza Inc.
- McDonald Corp.
- Papa Johns International Inc.
- Restaurant Brands International Inc.
- Seven and i Holdings Co. Ltd.
- Starbucks Corp.
- The Wendys Co.
- YUM! Brands Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/food-service-market-in-apac-to-grow-over–317-billion-between-2021-2025–technavio-301281121.html