DUBLIN, June 29, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The «Technology Themes 2021 – Tracking Development of 3 Key Trends, 5G, Quantum Computing and Artificial Intelligence (AI)» report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
5G, Quantum Computing and AI have been discussed at length for a number of years and the hype that surrounds them can lessen the understanding of real world impacts these themes are already having. This report aims to track their present position, explain their potential benefits and see where any issues have arisen. 2021 promises to be a significant year for all three industries.
- 5G consists of the fifth generation of cellular technology and is built to enable faster mobile data speeds than previous 4G LTE and earlier technologies, providing the potential for revenue growth and lower customer churn. 5G will allow networks to be virtually sliced to provide a range of different service characteristics for different use cases. For example, ultra-reliable and low-latency communications (URLLC) will support use cases including virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR), automated and remotely operated robotics, and many others. Meanwhile, massive machine-type communications (mMTC) will eventually support millions, and eventually billions, of sensors and meters that can provide value through data analytics and automation in use cases such as agriculture, healthcare, and public safety.
- While widespread enterprise use remains years away, the hype around quantum computing (QC) continued to build in 2020, and with good reason. More people than ever are getting to grips with QC, with many companies now offering quantum cloud experiences for beginners and developers alike. Two separate organizations, Google and the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC), have claimed the quantum advantage, but practical use cases need to be proven in 2021 for the field to continue to attract investment.
- AI is ubiquitous today. It can be found everywhere, from wearable tech to automated home devices, smart cities, cars, offices, and more. The technology is embedded in a range of systems, making it challenging to identify revenue explicitly generated by AI. GlobalData forecasts that the market for AI platforms will reach $52bn in 2024, up from $29bn in 2019. AI is one of the most hyped technologies, with reality often falling short of vendors’ world-altering promises.
- Learn how AI is developing
- See how quantum computing is becoming more mainstream
- See how 5G is now ubiquitious
- Understand what the major technology themes are and how they are developing
Reasons to Buy
- What are the major themes developing in the technology sector?
- How developed is the 5G network now?
- Is quantum computing having a major impact?
- What sectors has AI now developed into?
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- 5G is the fifth generation of cellular technology
- Mobile network operator deployments are patchy
- Mobile 5G subscription evolution
- Mobile 5G revenue evolution
- 5G capabilities and use cases
- Ultra-reliable and low latency communications (URLLC)
- Massive machine-type communications (mMTC)
- Quantum Computing
- Artificial Intelligence
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/opaxik
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-technology-development-trends-report-2021-learn-how-ai-is-developing-see-how-quantum-computing-is-becoming-more-mainstream-see-how-5g-is-now-ubiquitous-301322027.html
SOURCE Research and Markets