DUBLIN, Nov. 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The «Paragliding Equipment Market Research Report by Product, by End User, by Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19» report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Paragliding Equipment Market size was estimated at USD 321.79 million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 349.27 million in 2021, at a CAGR 8.87% to reach USD 536.07 million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Paragliding Equipment Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor’s strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Paragliding Equipment Market, including ADVANCE, APCO Aviation, COMPASS, Dudek Paragliders, Flybubble Paragliding, Flyneo, ICARO Paragliders, Independence, irCross, Let’s Go Paragliding, LLC., NOVA, Ozone Gliders Limited, Sky Paragliders A.S., Sky-country, SOL Paragliders, SUPAIR, Super Fly, Inc., Swing Flugsportgerate, U-Turn, and Windtech – Nortec, S.L..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Paragliding Equipment Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Paragliding Equipment Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Paragliding Equipment Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Paragliding Equipment Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Paragliding Equipment Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Paragliding Equipment Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Paragliding Equipment Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
22.214.171.124. Boosting the demand for adventure tourism
126.96.36.199. Shift in consumer preference towards an active lifestyle and adventure sports
188.8.131.52. Spending ability of consumers towards recreational activities
184.108.40.206. Entry of new players in the market with innovative and standardized products
220.127.116.11. Increasing demand for pre-owned paragliding equipment
18.104.22.168. Product innovations to improve features of the flagship products
22.214.171.124. Online availability and distribution of branded products
126.96.36.199. Easy availability of low-cost alternative of branded products
5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Paragliding Equipment Market, by Product
6.2. Harnesses & Reserve Parachutes
6.4. Protective gears
7. Paragliding Equipment Market, by End User
7.2. Professional Users
7.3. Recreational Users
8. Americas Paragliding Equipment Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Paragliding Equipment Market
9.10. South Korea
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Paragliding Equipment Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
11.1.2. Business Strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
11.4. Competitive Scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
11.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
11.4.4. Investment & Funding
11.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.2. APCO Aviation
12.4. Dudek Paragliders
12.5. Flybubble Paragliding
12.7. ICARO Paragliders
12.10. Let’s Go Paragliding, LLC.
12.12. Ozone Gliders Limited
12.13. Sky Paragliders A.S.
12.15. SOL Paragliders
12.17. Super Fly, Inc.
12.18. Swing Flugsportgerate
12.20. Windtech – Nortec, S.L.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/57mc3g
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/worldwide-paragliding-equipment-industry-to-2026—product-innovations-to-improve-features-of-the-flagship-products-presenting-opportunities-301417680.html
SOURCE Research and Markets